Need to get low? ST Coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to extreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW automotive's expertise and capabilities ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Improved driving dynamics and handling
The full driving behaviour of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an adjustable aluminium uniball top mount for fine-tuning of the camber and caster!
Lowering with Style: the ST XTA Coilover
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminium adjustable uniball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally also caster)
- Externally adjustable damping
Delivery & Returns
All ST Suspension products are subject to the following delivery terms.
Delivery is approximately 21-30 days due to overseas shipping. If for any reason your order is unable to be delivered within this time frame you will be contacted immediately with the revised delivery terms.
ST Suspension kits are made to order and for this reason we cannot accept returns or exchanges. Please ensure to read all Car Related and Fitment Notes for this kit prior to ordering.
Car Related and Fitment Notes
- Approximate lowering Front and Rear 35-65mm
- Suits the following Engine & Driveline: Including Gti & R (With IRS)
- Refer to Notes: 6, 71, 209 - Notes Explained