Suspension Mega Store offers Free Standard Delivery to most metropolitan locations in Australia.
Exclusions may apply:
- The delivery location is a regional or remote area.
- The order contains oversized or heavy items that result in additional handling costs during transit. Leaf Springs are an example of an oversized or heavy item.
- The order contains non-stock parts that have been specifically sourced at the customer's request
- Express delivery is requested
In these cases, we may apply a flat rate charge as contribution towards the total freight cost.
Steps to Calculate Freight Charges:
- Select the parts or kit you wish to purchase and click Add to Cart
- Navigate to the Cart Page
- Scroll down the page and click on 'Calculate Shipping'
- Select the delivery State and enter the Postcode
- Click Update
- If the purchase qualifies for Free Shipping the Total will remain the same. If a freight charge applies to this location the amount will be shown and Total cost updated.
If 'Price on Application' is displayed, please check you have completed the fields correctly as this can trigger an error when calculating the shipping. If the details are correct this means we must provide a quote for freight - see below for more detailed information.
In stock orders will be dispatched within 1-3 business days.
All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Perth.
If, for any reason, we are not able to dispatch your order within this time frame, we will contact you with an updated dispatch date.
Delivery Transit Time
Delivery times can vary depending on the shipping destination. Orders are generally delivered within 7-14 days. Where possible, we will provide Tracking/Consignment Numbers to give customers the option to track orders all the way to the final destination.
Generally small parts are delivered via Australia Post and Lift Kits or Bulky/Heavy items are delivered via courier.
The above information is an estimate only based on the carriers usual transit times. Allow extra time for remote or regional areas, extreme weather event and peak periods.
Exclusions apply to ST Suspension Coilovers as each coilover is made to order and shipped from their manufacturing warehouse in Germany. See 'ST Suspension Coilover Kits' below for specific information.
Exclusions apply to some King Springs part numbers as they are made to order at their manufacturing warehouse in Queensland. See ‘King Springs - Non Stock Part Numbers’ below for specific information.
Price on Application
Price on Application will be displayed in the Cart and Checkout where the delivery location is a regional or remote area and you may be required to pay for freight.
If the Shipping displays 'Price on Application' please contact us so that we can obtain a quote for delivery. In an effort to assist our customers in regional and remote locations we do try to offer discounts on freight where possible and in most cases we only request a portion of the total cost.
Price on Application is relevant for most locations in the Northern Territory due to regional surcharges incurred and areas of land with permit only access.
Authority to Leave
Upon checkout, customers have the option to provide Suspension Mega Store and the Freight Provider with "Authority to Leave". Authority to Leave refers to the goods being left at the shipping address without the requirement of someone being present to accept the delivery.
If "Yes" is selected, the customer authorises the freight provider to leave the goods at the address provided without the presence of a person to sign for the goods. In doing so, the customer absolves Suspension Mega Store and the freight provider of any loss or damage to the goods once delivered.
If "No" is selected, the customer understands that any re-delivery charges incurred may be passed onto the customer.
To avoid any additional costs or loss of goods ensure the address provided will have someone present to accept the goods, for example a business/work or relatives address.
ST Suspension Coilover Kits
The Delivery and Dispatch Terms stated above do not apply to ST Suspension products due to overseas shipping.
All ST Coilover kits are made to order and shipped directly from the manufacturer in Germany, the process is as follows:
- Customer places the order with Suspension Mega Store (SMS) for an ST Kit.
- SMS then processes an order with the manufacturer for the kit to be built.
- ST Suspension build the kit and book Air Freight (usually FedEx)
- SMS is notified of the kits dispatch and provided the Tracking Number.
- SMS passes on the Tracking Number & a copy of the Paid Invoice to the customer as completion of the order.
Generally, the kit is built and dispatched within 1-2 weeks from date of order.
International Shipping, GST & VAT are included in the Kit price.
Note: ST Suspension or Suspension Mega Store do not hold stock of any ST Coilover Kits.
King Springs - Non Stock Part Numbers
The Delivery and Order Dispatch times stated above do not apply to all King Springs Part Numbers. King Springs are no longer holding stock of the full range of part numbers and non stocked items will require 4-5 weeks manufacturing time. Delivery to the customer will then be a further 7-14 days.
Non Stocked parts are noted in the product description.
(The non stocked items are usually the less common or older models.)
If you have any questions in regards to the delivery or dispatch please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Contact Us Page