Need to get low? ST Coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to extreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW automotive's expertise and capabilities ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X Coilover can easily be adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut.
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X Coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s body roll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high quality production of each ST X Coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Lowering with Style: the ST X Coilovers
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
Delivery & Returns
All ST Suspension products are subject to the following delivery terms.
Delivery is approximately 21-30 days due to overseas shipping. If for any reason your order is unable to be delivered within this time frame you will be contacted immediately with the revised delivery terms.
ST Suspension kits are made to order and for this reason we cannot accept returns or exchanges. Please ensure to read all Car Related Fitment Notes for this kit prior to ordering.
Car Related and Fitment Notes
- Approx Lowering Front and Rear 25-45mm
- Suits the following Engine & Driveline: All
- Refer to Notes: N/A - Notes Explained