When an IFS vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the original caster and camber specifications are pushed outside the acceptable limit. The vehicle loses caster which makes the steering vague, and positive camber is introduced, which
contributes to uneven and accelerated tyre wear.
- High Strength Chromoly Ball Joints
- Heavy Duty, High Flex Bushings
- 1020 Grade forged housings
- Fixed length and position with inbuilt castor
- Tube design gives increased clearance
- Positions for factory mounting of brake ad ABS lines
- Improves steering feel and response
The Tough Dog UCAs are fixed length and position arms, which guards against the alignment being knocked out of specification by a solid offroad hit.
Tough Dog Upper Control arms can help get the maximum performance and lifespan from your suspension and steering components.
*Sample Image actual product may vary slightly depending on vehicle fitment